Tuesday, August 14, 2007

New Gadget

Hey, if you're just looking to hear some tunes and are too busy to watch the videos - check out the mp3 player just to the right. Over time I will be adding tracks from all the great live performances which can be downloaded from Live Music Archives. These are recordings of bands who have agreed to allow taping and trading of their live shows. All music at the Archives is posted with the artist's blessings and is free and legal for use. To reach the Archives click on the link above the player or the link in the Music Resources section here at the vault.

Enjoy!

UPDATE: I have scrapped the first player since it was having lots of problems loading. I have settled on this new player from SplashCast. While this player doesn't show a track list, when you hover the mouse over the window, controls will appear. You can use the green arrow buttons to scroll through the list. As I write this I only have a couple items in the list - I will be adding items over time.

Songs will be arrainged in "Shows" which will consist of various themes or genres. Clicking the "Channel Guide" button will display all of the shows from which you can choose. Clicking the little blue "!" allows you leave comments pertaining to a typical show.

I have left the start screen up instead of autostart so it doesn't interfere with the videos.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed the show!
See you next week.