Saturday, October 11, 2008

Hightailing it to Mexico.



For the next week I will be talking a hiatus in Cabo San Lucas therefore I will leave you with this little teaser making you wish you were here with me. The vault will return to normal operation in two weeks providing the two hurricanes I am about to encounter on the trip allow my timely return. One is visiting near there now, the other is due midweek.

Direct links to the individual videos:

Mexican Radio

Mexicali Blues – Ratdog

The Seashores Of Old MexicoGeorge Strait

Mariachi

Cielito Lindo Huasteco – Mariachi Vargas

Violin Huapango – Mariachi Vargas

Cancion del Mariachi – Antonio Banderas

Farruca – Carlos Montoya

Bolero Maorquie - Carlos Montoya

Castillos de España – Andre Segovia

Variations On A Theme From W.A. Mozart, Opus 9 - Andrés Segovia

Entre dos aguas - Paco de Lucia

Mediterranean Sundance - Paco de Lucia, John Mclauglin y Al Di Meola

Rica Y Apretadita - A.B. Quintanilla III

Ten Paciencia – Thalia

Nuestro Amor – RBD

Enredame - Fonseca

Mexico - Les Humphries Singers

Sea of Cortez Wildlife

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed the show!
See you next week.