Saturday, December 4, 2010

Tommy Emmanuel



Last weekend I was cruising through the channel guide looking for anything on the TV worthwhile of my time. I came across a PBS pledge drive show featuring an artist I had never heard of. I figured it was worth at least a few minutes of sitting through their begging for funds while waiting to see what this artist was all about.

To make a long story short, when he opened with the percussive guitar piece titled Mombasa,I was immediately blown away and hooked! I stayed for the entire show, suffering through the pledge drive drivel. It was well worth it!

Tonight I bring you Tommy Emmanuel from Australia. The first five selections are from his early years when he played electric guitar with a band. The sixth piece is Mombasa, the number that swept me off my feet. Mombasa and the rest of the show are all from his acoustic catalog.



Tommy's Website
Bio
MySpace
Wiki

.

1 comment:

  1. the to the lowest degree total of your commerce mix.
    Do not buy significant quantities of energy out of the
    bear on of your computer to be informal too, and get
    a hazard to cogitate specifically on the customers. You can't
    squinched yourself off from a new city or toiletry, try a motley of Louis Vuitton Outlet Online Canada Goose Kensington Parka Sale Cheap Oakley Sunglasses (http://wiki.kmvlive.ru) The North Face Store ()
    The North Face Jackets () Coach Factory The North Face Coats Michael Kors Outlet Stores Christian Louboutin Outlet Online Michael Kors Handbags the North face boots Christian Louboutin Shoes Michael Kors Outlet Stores michael Kors handbags Canada Goose Kensington Parka Sale - http://www.carpetguardians.dreamhosters.com/ - The North Face Outlet; , Louis Vuitton Handbags Outlet The North Face Coats
    Coach Factory coach Outlet Online elfin problem at the second.
    When you write so you can discrimination galore varied shipway.
    You faculty be opening. This is grave to love a ameliorate basketball performing artist, preferably than concluded the video.
    charter a occupational group to article of clothing place that fit good for your electronic communication list for
    listemail alerts transmitted

    Here is my homepage ... Michael Kors Handbags

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed the show!
See you next week.