Saturday, December 6, 2008

KT Tunstall


Having given up on radio and rarely listening, I once and a while miss a new young and upcoming musician who is actually good!

I know they are out there somewhere, but with the ratings driven radio programming issued by only a few rating services it is far and few between and painfully abhorring waiting around for them.

Therefore I’m sure I am missing at least a few.

Last evening, scrolling through the dreadfully boring cable networks I ran across an hour long performance of tonight’s artist and was rather impressed. This gal’s got it!

While researching the videos for this evening I found that indeed I had seen her before at the 2007 Live Earth concert and at the Bob Dylan Tribute, but I guess I misplaced her in the crowd of other more familiar artists.

Tonight I open with KT’s initial appearance on the Jools Hooland show in the UK and finish with a couple of rockers from the Dylan Tribute.


Website

Bio

Myspace

Wiki


Direct links to the individual videos:

Black Horse & The Cherry Tree

Suddenly I See

Stoppin' The Love

Miniature Disasters

I Want You Back

Hold On

Heal Over

Teenage Kicks

Little Favours

Other Side of the World

Silent Sea

False Alarm

Under the Weather

Saving My Face

I Don’t Want You Now

Walk Like an Egyptian

You’re the Voice

Hammer to Fall

If Only

Someday Soon

Simple Twist of Fate

Tangled Up In Blue

This Wheels On Fire – with Billy Bragg

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed the show!
See you next week.