Saturday, December 8, 2007

Pot Luck


Tonight come along with me as I wind my way through the teasers in the sidebar at YouTube. Who knows where it will go or where it will end? I’ll grab whatever catches my eye and toss it into the mix – no particular theme or pattern tonight!



Strangelove – Depeche Mode



Bizarre Love Triangle - New Order


Karma Police – Radiohead



Frustrated – The Knack



Behind the Barrier – Planet P Project



Sleepwalk – Ultravox



Juke Box Jive – The Rubettes



Two Tribes – Frankie Goes to Hollywood



Original Sin - INXS



Think – Information Society



Sultans of Swing - Dire Straights



Layla – Mark Knopfler & Eric Calpton



Tears in Heaven – Eric Clapton



Everything I Do – Bryan Adams



Stairway to Heaven – Led Zepplin


Whipping Post – Frank Zappa



Julius – Phish


Down By the River – Neil Young & Phish



Goin’ Down to the River – Mississippi Fred McDowell


Further On Down the Road – Roy Buchanan & Albert Collins



Lotus Feet - Steve Vai



Red House – Joe Satriani, Steve Vai & Eric Johnson



All Along the Watch Tower – Jimi Hendrix


Piece of My Heart – Janice Joplin


Time – Alan Parsons Project



Time – Pink Floyd



Sine On You Crazy Diamond – David Gilmour


Comfortably Numb – David Gilmour & Bob Geldof


I Don’t Like Mondays – Boomtown Rats


Bohemian Rhapsody => Radio Ga Ga – Queen



Bad – U2



Against AllOdds – Phill Collins



Land Of Confusion – Genesis



The Knife – Genesis


Red Rain – Peter Gabrial



Don’t Give Up – Peter Gabrial & Kate Bush


King of the Mountain – Kate Bush



OK - I have to admit I ran into several dead ends and had to throw in a new band name to resume the flow. Somewhere in there the parameters for the transitions changed too. But then I did say I knew not where it would go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed the show!
See you next week.