Sunday, April 26, 2009

The Rolling Stones


Since last week, I featured the Beatles, this week I bring you another headliner of the 1960’s British Invasion. The bad boys of rock, with their music based heavily in the blues, introduced an air of sex and sin to the forefront of the music scene. Mick Jagger's stage antics and attire make Elvis Presley look like a choir boy!

The other night my 18 year old daughter and I were watching a Stones' concert on TV. Mick was wearing a football uniform, the pants of which were laughingly stuffed. Her comparisons to how the pants look on football players had me rolling on the floor laughing. Her final conclusion was that he needed to get some new pants.

Tonight’s show is dedicated to my wife’s friend, a Rolling Stone fanatic, who noted the lack of Stones here.

Ladies and Gentlemen, The Rolling Stones


Website

MySpace

Bio

Wiki

Fan Club


Now - Access videos at YouTube directly by clicking on video

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed the show!
See you next week.